Thursday, January 7
Went to the gym last night for the first time since before christmas. I did pullups (8 and 6 reps), dips (10) and tricep pulldowns (10). So a very light session. Started to get a twinge in my glands and stopped then. Feel fine today apart from some good muscle aches. Taking today off then back on Friday.
- Porridge with skimmed milk and water – 425 cal, 18.2g protein (oats: 350 cal, 11g; 200ml milk: 75 cal, 7.2g)
- Kidney beans in chilli sauce and 3x pittas – 792 cal, 39.9g protein (beans/chilli: 366 cal, 22.2g; each pitta: 142 cal, 5.9g)
- 1x ginger snap biscuit – 45 cal, 0.5g protein
- Tomato, 90g pasta, 30g cheese – 818 cal, 23g protein (tomato: 372 cal, 4.4g; pasta: 321 cal, 11.1g; cheese: 125 cal, 7.5g)
- …plus drinks (coffee, tea, orange juice, wine)
Total = 2,080 calories and 81.6g protein estimate plus drinks