Wednesday, June 30
Yesterday I did nothing, was woken up early and felt tired for the whole day until it got dark. Didn’t keep track of what I was eating but it was mainly junk.
Went shopping right the way across town after breakfast, heavy load of shopping on the way back.
- Chocolate porridge with 25g raisins and 25g seasame seeds – 778 cal, 19.4g protein (oats: 413 cal, 12g; 200ml rice milk: 94 cal, 0.2g; square dark chocolate: 52 cal, 0.9g; raisins: 70 cal, 0.5g; seeds: 149 cal, 5.8g)
- 400ml orange juice – 188 cal, 2g protein
- 500g new potatoes and baked beans – 637 cal, 26.5g protein (spuds: 375 cal, 7.5g; beans: 262 cal, 19g)
- 130g apple – 61 cal, 0.5g protein
- Egg white protein powder – 113 cal, 24.3g protein
- 2x pittas with sardines in olive oil – 449 cal, 37.2g protein (pittas: 284 cal, 11.8g; sardines: 165 cal, 25.4g)
- 3x digestive biscuits – 210 cal, 3.3g protein
- …plus drinks (coffee, tea, water)
Total = 2,436 calories and 113.2g protein estimate plus drinks